VP of People Research MOC at Reforge
- Leadership Experience: First time VP People (up and comer) vs. prior VP People?
- Answer: VP People that has prior experience within a scaling tech company. Might have been Dir or Sr Dir in prior role in larger company.
- Startup DNA: How important is it to have prior small company or startup experience?
- Answer: We'd prefer someone who has experience in a company that went through a couple inflection points of growth to help us see around corners and into the future.
- Public/IPO Experience: Has this person taken a company public or, instead, just worked at a public company?
- Answer: This person does not need to have taken a company public or been in a public company. Late stage private company experience is fine.
- Required Scale: Min. company size where they have managed function/org (i.e. rev of $75-$100 mil, headcount of 500+)?
- Answer: 100+ people, $30M ARR+