Team Expectations, Operating Norms, and Team Organization for Martech at Ramp
- When Martech came together in July of last year, we merged Martech and Marops. We had been working together, but I didn’t formally hire X or Y and so we never did a proper manager introduction.
- Usually when I have staffed teams, I like to do a round of expectation setting whereby I clarify my role, and my expectations, and the expectations that others have of me.
- Lately, it's led me to ask a number of questions:
- How is my team doing?
- Who’s on top of X?
- What bandwidth do we actually have?
- Are people getting what they need?
- Are people bored/not having enough to do?