Space for Product Analytics Tracking at Datamatterz
💡 This is your app's workspace. A place where all the setup data for your app's analytics is stored and managed. It can serve as 1) a reference for anyone in the team needing to know what product data you are collecting, 2) documentation for developers implementing the data tracking, and 3) a way to track the progress of implementation of this data in the product. Remember that you can customize any page or table in this workspace to fit your specific needs.
- How should I approach this analytics setup?
- 💡 Here are all the things you need to successfully set up your product analytics. Start with defining metrics of your product in 📊Product Metrics. This will help get an understanding of what data you’ll need and what’s important.
- Good data quality starts with a well thought out tracking plan. Plan and organize data you'll need to collect to get answers to all your questions: events in 🚀Events To Track, users properties in 🧑User Properties and event properties in 🎨Event Properties.
- After you have the data collected and charts built, you can come back to 📊Product Metrics and link metrics to the corresponding charts so you could have a full overview of your analytical taxonomy and navigate it easily and reliably.
👇 More tips
- How to achieve the most quality of your analytical data?
- ℹ️ When creating a tracking plan it's important to make sure that the experience of querying, analyzing, and visualizing data is easy and understandable. An excellent experience has: