Senior Content and Creative Strategist Job Profile at Kettle and Fire
Senior Content & Creative Strategist
What is the need and contribution?
Describe what need this position fills and how they will contribute to the future of your department.
The mission of the Content & Creative Strategist is to:
- Develop and execute a cohesive and integrated content & communications strategy across owned, earned and paid channels.
- A strategic and well-defined comms strategy will keep the marketing team focused and aligned. It will enable us to be more efficient, by focusing our time and money on the strategic priorities.
- It will bring clarity to our mission and vision. Having clarity will allow us to make informed business decisions, say no to things that are unnecessary or irrelevant and better direct and allocate our resources.
- Create an updated version of this deck [link] we feel really good about, and actually do it. all.
- Oversee and work with a team of creative resources to manage the creative output of all content across all channels. They will be responsible for working with a team of designers, copywriters, videographers, agencies etc. to ensure that everything K&F produces is consistent and on-brand. This person has full responsibility and agency to ensure all briefs and requests are aligned with strategic and brand visuals guidelines.