Product Management functional strategy at Eventbrite
Area(s) of Responsibility
As CPO I am responsible for leading and facilitating the development of products and features that deliver value for Eventbrite’s customers that translate into value for the business. The roles I actively lead in driving this value are:
- Product Management: Make sure the right product decisions are made with follow-through. Focus on why and when whereas engineering will focus on how to implement.
- Product Design: Make sure the user experience and look and feel of the product help our customers be successful and is cohesive. Focus on what it looks/feels like and how it works from the customer's perspective.
- User Research: Make sure we understand who our customers are and why they do what they do.
- (NEW) Product Operations: Make sure that development efforts are properly coordinated with cross-functional teams that deliver value directly with customers such as Sales, CX, and Marketing.
- (NEW) New Initiatives: Utilize techniques outside of the product (market research, partnerships, prototypes, manual work) to validate opportunities so they can be considered for future product development.
My Role in the Area(s) of Responsibility
My role as a leader of Product is to: