Product Brief: Page Branching at Webflow
Today, scaling teams struggle to efficiently build websites in Webflow because only one designer can work at a time. We believe enabling multiple designers to divide and conquer with page branching will unlock productivity for larger teams.
- In FY23, Webflow’s strategy is to power mission-critical sites for scaling teams
- Scaling teams need an increasing # of designers to be able to build in Webflow in parallel
- ~XX designer seats purchased per sales-assist customer
- ~XX unique users accessing the Designer each month while a teammate has design-control
- These teams want professional-grade workflows that enable designers to safely divide and conquer across pages (not to work on the same object at the same time), mainly: