Pillar Reviews at Webflow
Team, we are introducing Pillar Reviews. The purpose of this meeting is to improve our ability to execute our quarterly plans through shared context and alignment. Since the beginning of 2022, we’ve evolved our organization around pillars and have quickly grown our talented team across functions. It’s become even more important that we ensure we’re all headed in the same direction and are proactively clearing a path for teams to build amazing products. This should complement our existing feature development process and serve the team's effectiveness.
- Align strategic direction across pillars/teams and prevent unnecessary project churn
- Ensure teams operate with high confidence and high conviction - Increase execution velocity by fostering high context decision making
- Pillar Leads will host a synchronous Pillar Product Review every week for teams to sign up with a pre-set agenda. This meeting is optional and teams are welcome to sign up as often as deemed valuable to advance our mission.
- Teams are expected to prepare topics with relevant content to aid in the discussion
- Eg PMs may bring briefs, while PD and Eng may bring prototypes or demos - Leads provide feedback and teams commit to the next steps
- Reviews will be recorded so you can watch it at a time that works better for you. Outcomes are shared on public channels for visibility.