Light PRD Template at Mutiny
- Description: What is it? A customer should be able to understand this.
- Problem: What problem is this solving? Frame around customers or the business.
- Evidence: What evidence or insights do you have to support this?
- Success: How do we know if we’ve solved this problem? Include primary success metrics (drivers), secondary success metrics (checks), and softer measures (e.g. customer sentiment).
- Distractions: What are we explicitly not solving for (i.e. non-goals)? These are logical and tempting, not obviously bad. Include the why.