Landing Page Conversion Improvement at BlaBlaCar
Improve main landing page CVR by adding verified reviews above the fold
- We believe that we can improve the conversion rate of our landing page by capitalizing on reviews of our customers.
- User tests we’ve done over the past weeks outlined the need of our users to be reassured to directly sign-up, making us think verified reviews are a great first step to do it. In addition to that, 38% of website visitors say they lack confidence into the product.
- Our current CVR on this page is aligned with market average but not standing out, making us feel we can do better.
- Add to our main landing page a section with reviews from our top 3 most known customers. This section will be visible above the fold both on desktop and mobile, to tackle as fast as possible users lack of confidence.
- To test this new landing page version, we’ll create an A/B test.
- We’ll deploy this new version test to 50% of the landing page audience (treament), without specific targeting criteria, to avoid specific channels conversion bias, and maximize volumes for better data quality. The other 50% visitors will be part of the control group.