Job description for Senior Manager, Growth at ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 125,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
We are looking to hire a growth leader who can further establish our Growth team, and own our product-led growth efforts end-to-end. Partnering with key stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, Sales, Product and Success, they’ll work with a talented team of engineers and designers, defining hypotheses, running experiments, and influencing success to scale. This role will report to the Vice President of Product Strategy at ActiveCampaign.
- Engaging with customers understanding their businesses, and their goals and challenges as they use our product
- Developing experiments focused on increasing trial conversion, product adoption or expansion
- Prioritizing and managing an experimentation roadmap
- Measuring ongoing experiments to understand efficacy and determine next iterations
- Incorporating pricing and packaging elements into a self-serve motion