Interview Plan for Early Customer Success Team Member at Reforge
Engagement Manager, Reforge for Teams
- Recruiter Call - As a next step, please schedule a call with Morgan who can tell you about our compensation philosophy and answer any questions you may have. No prep required.
- Round 1 - Youʼll do 2 simulations as part of Round 1, one with an existing Engagement Manager and the other with Kevin, who leads Reforge for Teams. See Prompt 1 [redacted] and Prompt 2 [redacted] below.
- References - We check references mid-process as opposed to at the end of the process. This allows us to get to know you from multiple perspectives. Weʼll ask you for a couple specific introductions at this stage.
- Round 2 - Youʼll do one more simulation as part of this round with a member of our Sales team and/or our COO, Tom.
- Occasionally, we will add or change the above format depending on questions that come up or our teamʼs capacity. Please let Kevin or Morgan know if you have any questions or concerns.
These simulations contain a set of prompts that are meant to give you a taste of what the work in this role might entail. There is no right or wrong answer - the goal is simply to get a better sense of how you think. All of the interviews are intended to require less than 4 hours of prep combined.
In each of these calls, weʼll reserve at least 10 minutes for you to interview us. Thatʼs important too!