Growth marketing manager job description at HubSpot
HubSpot is hiring a T-shaped marketer to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role you’ll be the 2nd marketer working on a new product HubSpot is building. We can’t tell you what the product is because it’s top secret. ;)
- 2+ years experience in growth marketing (or similar roles in product or marketing)
- Passionate about growth marketing in SaaS/software. You’re deeply invested in personal and professional growth.
- Obsessive about understanding customer psychology.
- Ability to make smart strategic decisions, matching customer needs with business needs.
- Drives decisions with both quantitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate WHY a shift in the data might be happening.
- Talented copywriter, content marketer, and overall storyteller.
- Conscious of ROI (ex. P.I.E. framework) and obsesses over results. Strives for impact first, creativity second.
- Prefers autonomy. You enjoy an environment where you’re making your own decisions; not being told what to do next.