Enterprise App Management Research - Discussion Guide at Slack
Slack Enterprise App Admin – Discussion Guide
Try to keep this to less than 5 minutes.
- Some kind of greeting – How is your morning/afternoon/day going so far?
- Hey [PARTICIPANT NAME], my name is [NAME] and I am a researcher at Slack. I really appreciate you taking time to chat with me today about your work and managing Slack at [COMPANY]
- If there are other people on the call, introduce them as well.
- We’ve heard a lot of feedback about how challenging Slack can be to manage at scale, especially in terms of apps and integrations, so I’m looking forward to talking with you today to figure out how we can make that better. I may ask you some questions that feel really basic, but I promise that they come from a place of genuine interest.
- There are no right or wrong answers to any of these questions, I’m truly just interested in your experience and perspective.
- Do you have any questions for me before we get started?
- Is it okay if I record this call so that I can review it later? We will not be sharing this outside of our company.