360 Feedback Guidance and Form at TIER Mobility
8 Tips on Receiving 360 Feedback
- Read it on a day when you have a good mood and feel confident. Feedback reading thrives on insecurity.
- As you read, mark down topics that were mentioned by several people - give them more weight.
- Really claim the positive feedback - this is how people see you and your biggest strengths!
- For each "improvement" feedback, remember - it's just an opinion. It could be fair but also biased, wrong, or incomplete. Stay cool!
- Then honestly ask yourself if this will help you become a better product person.
- Reject points that are unfounded or don't align with your desired career trajectory.