30-60-90 Day Questions by Crystal Proenza
1. So far, is the job what you expected it to be? Are you feeling challenged by the position? Are you learning new things?
2. What’s most interesting or exciting about the job so far?
3. Do you feel you’re able to utilize your strengths? Do you feel you have the information, tools, and resources you need to do your job successfully?
4. Are you experiencing any challenges in particular that I (direct manager) can assist you with?
5. Are you feeling welcomed by the team?
6. Do you feel like you have a good understanding of your role within the organization? Is anything unclear?
7. Do you feel you are able to be productive and effective in your position?
8. Do you feel you are receiving enough feedback and assistance from me (direct manager)? Was the orientation schedule for the first two weeks helpful? What could have made that better?
9. Let’s start to clarify and set specific goals for your role. What are your thoughts on the goals that have been set so far? How can we improve them?